Part two: The Interview
I enjoyed having Comb interview me, have a quick look below!
- What’s your ideal Friday night out?
Hanging out with Friends and Family. Because I am always busy with school and work, I never have time to hang out with them. That’s why I always keep Friday nights available so I can spend it with them.
- If you could wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably some black trousers, sneakers and a sweater. A little tomboy look actually. I don’t know why, maybe because I think it’s easy and comfortable.
- What’s the most precious/sentimental thing in your wardrobe?
Probably my Isabel Marant sweater/T-shirt I recently bought. I love her design.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
"You'll be a winner if you believe in yourself."
- What’s the best piece of advice you have for someone wanting to get into blogging/fashion?
Honestly, just be yourself. There are so many "bloggers" that copy others but you'll never make it if you can't be original.
Also, blogging is a lot of work so if you want to do it good, try to maintain it.
- What’s your ultimate goal/aim with your blog?
I just want to inspire people but also want to show that you can perfectly maintain a blog while exercising one of your passions.
For example: you love blogging but you also love sports -> try to find a way to combine both.
That's how I combine school, gym and fashion.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Food (chocolate, waffles, candy, mmmmmm.......) :p :p :p :p :p
- If you could be successful in another profession, what would it be?
Probably acting. I love everything with this industry so if blogging doesn’t turn out very well, then I hope to be as good and as funny as Jennifer Lawrence.
- Tell us the most surprising thing that people may not know about you:
I suck at doing make up. I don't know how to do smokey eyes or whatever all these make up artists do. I also don’t have loads of make up. I use a mascara, bronzer, powder and... that's it! I haven't used foundation in a while now. I just don't need a lot.
- Have you always had an interest in fashion?
Yes, it all started with having a favorite designer blablabla. Then I started to express my thoughts and creativity on Tumblr in 2011.That's how I knew I wanted to do something in that industry but like never could find the time because of school.
I hope to have my own couture design one day, combining Pakistani and Afghan couture at it's finest!
- Describe your style in 3 words
- Black trousers
- What emoji are you?
Probably the one that laughs, LOL.
- What interests you most about fashion?
The way people are so different in that industry. One random clothing item can be worn 5545845 differently because everyone has their one kind of thinking and creativity. That's what I love about fashion.
- Who’s your favourite designer, and if you could have any designer item, what would your dream item be?
At this moment, my favorite designer would be Elie Saab. I would love to see myself in one of his dresses!
- Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?
Wauw.. haha euhm I would go for 1 horse sized duck.
- Would you rather walk around fashion week in a black bin liner and have everyone think you’re serious, or delete your Instagram?
Black bin liner. I’ll try to make a beautiful dress made of that, LOL!
- Staple item in your wardrobe right now?